Limited Time Offer
About The Aqua Lily Pad
Aqua Lily Pads create a buoyant on-water portable floating island where you can rest, kick-back, tan or use for staging a countless number of your favorite water activities like skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and even fishing. The Aqua Lily Pad is the ideal water accessory for all ages.
- Adds strength and puncture resistance to Pads.
- Lightest weight reinforcing structure available.
- Pads remain flexible and easy to roll up (perhaps the biggest feature of the ALP’s).
- Structure has no roll-memory – Pads lay flatter quicker when unrolled.
- Provides pads with “rip stop” feature (liken to rip stop nylon fabrics in tents).
AQUA LILY PAD FEATURES
UV Stabilization & Graphics
- We will NEVER sell a Pad without our Aqua Lily Pad graphics on the pads.
- “Aqua Lily Pad” and our Yellow / Green colored Pads are Registered Trade Marks (Reg. No. 4,476,351) from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Our Graphic’s film is the first line of defense against the degradation effects of the sun.
- Proprietary Stabilization Package is proven 3 years in CA (pursuant to care and use instructions as outlined in Owner’s Manual).
- Proprietary Tether Snap (grommet) System (fully installed with purchase).
- One Time Snap feature – easily installed when additional tethers are purchased as an accessory.
- Made with Plastic engineered material with no sharp edges to catch feet or toes and will not heat up in sun that can cause burns like metal “D” rings.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Spring Clip for tethering will never corrode.
Storage bags make it easy to transport, store and protect your Aqua Lily Pad or Bullfrog! Bags are made of nylon with drawstring close and strong cord lock. Webbing handles make it easy to carry the bag to the lake or hang in your garage for storage.