Defects & Warranty Policy
Aqua Lily Products, LLC is committed to providing the most outstanding customer service in our industry. Aqua Lily Pad LLC will refund 100% of your purchase amount should you be dissatisfied with any stock item. Simply call or email AquaLilyPad@Yahoo.com for a return authorization number (RMA) and return the item in sellable condition in the original packaging, freight pre-paid within 14 days of delivery: You will need to contact Aqua Lily Products, LLC to get direction on which of our two manufacturing locations to return the product to, Phoenix, AZ or Willoughby, OH.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim please follow these steps:
- Call Aqua Lily Products, LLC Customer Service at +1 (844) 669-3820. Let us know the product number, Order number, and the specific defect.
- We will check the Order history to confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturers’ warranty time limit if applicable.
- Aqua Lily Products, LLC will assign a Warranty RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number if approved for return.
- Prepare a brief description of the defect. Remember that this is necessary for us to evaluate the damage and determine the best course of action. (Repair/ Replace / Return).
- Pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape.
- Send your return to one of our two manufacturing sites: Phoenix, AZ or Willoughby, OH. (We will determine based on your location and advise).
- Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment. Aqua Lily Products, LLC cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.